- You who need space for materials and tools
- You who need a scaffold, where 2 people can work at the same time
Alulock 135 x 245 cm scaffold with stairs is a long and wide scaffold, that gives you quick access to the height. The scaffold is equipped with stairs, which makes it easy to climb and descend.
The scaffold is easily moved around, as it is mounted with Ø200 mm adjustable swivel castors and can also be transported as it can be disassembled into many small parts. The platform has an auto-lock system, which means that it automatically locks. All parts are color-coded, making it intuitive to assemble.
The patented Alulock system makes it safe to assemble/disassemble, as horizontals and diagonals open at both ends simultaneously. The scaffolding is made of aluminium with fully welded frames for every 28 cm and press-fit technology for extra strength and durability.
The scaffold has been tested by the recognized RISE institute in Sweden and approved as class 3, which means that it can be loaded with max. 200 kg per m/2.
- Easily moved by the swivel castors
- Disassembles into many small parts
- Colour-coded parts make it intuitive to assemble
- Patented alulock system, where diagonals and horizontals open at both ends simultaneously
- Fully welded frames every 28 cm and press-fit joints for extra strength
- Non-slip steps and platform
- Toe boards
- A complete set of toe boards for this scaffolding. These must be used when the platform height exceeds 2 meters.
- A complete set with 4 stabilizers. The stabilizers are telescopic, so they do not take up much space during transport. Stabilizers must be used at platform heights above 3,3 meters.
- Max platform height: 8,13 m (adjustable in 28 cm interval)
- Max working height: 10,13 m
- Scaffold height: 9,13 m
- Platform size: 118 x 241 cm
- Scaffold external dimensions: 134 x 259 cm
- load: 200 kg per m2 (Class 3)
- Total Weight: 320,2 kg
- Approval: SS-EN/UNI 1004 + AFS 1990:12