- Work involving electricity
- You who need a versatile ladder
The combination ladder is for you who want a compact ladder that should also be able to reach high working heights. The combi ladder achieves this by being in several sections, which means that it does not take up much space when transported or stored.
The beams are made of fibreglass, making it suitable for work that involves electricity of up to 20,000V per m2. The ladder is manufactured using press-fit technology, that reinforces the joints. You are thus sure to have a ladder for many years to come.
All rungs are surface treated and non-slip. The ladder is fitted with non-slip ladder shoes, which makes it stand firm and secure on the ground. The ladder is delivered with stabilizer.
- Transportable and compact
- Can be used as trestle ladder, single ladder and extension ladder
- Stabilizer for extra stability
- Adjustable to different working heights
- Non-slip ladder shoes
- Non-slip rungs
- Beams made of fibreglass
- The ladder is not live
- length: 5,89 m
- Length: 2,53 m
- height as trestle ladder: 2,30 m
- Steps: 3 x 8
- Weight: 21,4 kg
- Electrical insulation: 20.000 V pr. m2
- Max. load: 150 kg
- Approval: EN131-Professional