Alubox IP65 120 x 80 x 50 cm. item no. IP651208050
- You, who need an IP65/UN-4B approved alubox
- You, who have to transport heavy, fragile or expensive things
The IP65 series is manufactured in 1,5 mm durable aluminium and equipped with hinges, handles, and closure brackets in stainless steel and aluminium. The IP65 series is equipped with a sealing strip in the lid, silicone in all internal joints and IP65 approved, making it dust and water jet resistant.
The IP65 series is stackable, as the corner brackets fit into each other. The boxes can be stacked across the series, except for the hobby series. The alubox is equipped with quick-locks with vibration protection, which make it quick to close and secure during transport.
The ergonomic handles are fitted with soft rubber, which makes them comfortable to hold. The IP65 series has a carrying capacity of 50 kg. per handle. With an aluminium box, you have a safe and light alubox for transporting various things.
The IP65 series can be UN-4B approved if required at an additional cost. Contact us for more information.
- IP65 approved
- 1,5 mm durable aluminium
- Impact-resistant corner brackets in aluminium
- Ergonomic handles in aluminium with soft rubber
- Closing fittings in stainless steel
- Hinges in stainless steel
- Sealing strip in the lid
- Internal joints sealed with silicone
- dust and rainproof
- Integrated quick locks with vibration protection for fast open/close
- Combination padlock
- 3-digit combination padlock. The code is selected by yourself.
- Material tray
- With a material tray, you have extra storage space for various small things. It is attached without the use of tools.
- Foam is lined in your aluminium box. If you have things, that are fragile or should not be scratched, foam can be a good solution. The foam is also insulating against heat and cold.
- Glue for foam
- Spray glue, that makes it possible to mount the foam yourself.
- Wheels (Ø75 mm - load capacity 100 kg)
- 2 lockable and 2 non-lockable wheels in Ø75 mm, which are easily clicked on the bottom of your aluminium box without tools. These wheels are suitable for low weights (up to 100 kg) and smooth surfaces (indoor use). Read more by clicking here.
- Wheels (Ø125 mm - load capacity 200 kg)
- 2 lockable and 2 non-lockable wheels in Ø125 mm, which are easily clicked on the bottom of your aluminium box without tools. These wheels are recommended if you need to transport heavier loads (up to 200 kg) or drive on uneven surfaces, eg outside. Read more by clicking here.
- External dimensions: 119 x 79 x 50,5 cm
- Internal dimensions: 114 x 73,5 x 48 cm
- Light opening: 113 x 72,5 cm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Capacity: 399 ltr
- Thickness: 1,5 mm
- load per handle: 50 kg
Levering pr DHL ( EUR 55.00 excl. VAT)
Free freight for purchases over:
EUR 500.00 excl. VAT
Expected time of delivery: 3-5 days
If you have questions or need assistance, you are welcome to contact customer service
+45 70 22 16 00
Related items Chainbox tilkøb
/ PCS excl. VAT
/ PCS excl. VAT